Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, March 9, 2009

Well, it's 5:18 in the morning and I decided to sneak on the computer while Grandma was still asleep cause she has been hogging it this past week doing her homework. She has been kinda stressed out with that stuff so I didn't want to interrupt her or anything, but I really wanted to post on my blog and talk with you...and you know how hard it is for me to get up early, but I plan to go back to sleep anyway.

So, what has happened since the last time I was on here? Oh yes, Uncle Josh came over and scared me really bad...he picked me up in the air and held me above his head...I considered peeing on him but then thought he might throw me and it was a long way down. Maybe I will send a message to Chauncey and see if he can do a pay back. Aunt Ashley and Grandma yelled at him and told him to stop it and to put me down. SAVED! No wonder Emma doesn't like him.

Papaw has been really nice to me...he cuddles with me everyday and plays with me...he even helps me win fights with Emma then he laughs when I get the bone away (I think I am his favorite!).

I have got to play outside a lot this week, at first I didn't want to go cause I thought it was going to be really cold still but it's been pretty except for yesterday - it was just wet. But I was a good girl and I have been going outside a lot to go potty instead of using my potty mats. Grandma and Papaw are trying to get us to go outside (so they say) ... but they should go potty out there... people are watching... and Lucy will not leave you alone....duh!!!!

You should see the downstairs... the monsters left it looking pretty good... weird, they cleaned up their mess. I always thought that monsters just destroyed things - maybe these weren't the bad kind of monsters afterall.

Grandma says that you are going to be home to visit soon, so I am going to help Papaw clean your room (from the Monster mess) and get it ready for us. I can't wait to see you again.

Oh, did you see that I have a birthday in just a few days! I'm going to be 1 year old!!!!! I don't know if I get to have a party or not... you know how Grandma is with partys - I think that we are though. It will be for me, Emma, and Dominic cause we all have birthday this month. YEAH!! Course...Dominic is OLD!!

Well, better get off of here before Grandma gets up, I am supposed to have help on here (won't she be surprised when she reads this, heehehehheheh).

I love you and miss you bunches and bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment