Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mommy,

Did you know that it has been a whole month since I updated my blog? That just bites! Guess it's true what they say that "Time flies when you're having fun!"...

I have been playing outside in the TALL grass a lot... but papaw cut it today so now it's easier to run through. Me and Emma have been playing a lot together, running and jumping on each other and on Dominic (he's funny!)

I haven't been sleeping very well... worrying about you... but doing better now that you are. Grandma is talking about sending be to see Dr. Pence to fix me... I don't understand what that is about... didn't think I was broken anywhere. Guess I'll just have to trust her.

Dominic just barked....gotta go see what that is about... Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment