Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Mommy,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Grandma has been really busy with work and school and she changed her password cause I kept sneaking on her computer.

So, are you feeling better? Grandma is getting better but she still coughs a lot which is keeping me awake at night.

So, mommy's day is coming up....maybe I will make you a surprise?

Guess what....Aunt Ashley is going to have her baby really soon... Grandma says any day. Also, JD and Amy were over with baby Lizzy on Saturday and Amy told us that they are going to have a baby too. Grandma said it was really cool.

Well, Grandma wants her computer back so she can do some work... I love you & miss you.

Oh, Uncle Dustin called tonight and asked how you were doing...said hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment