Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, February 20, 2009

Yes, I know, I missed a day. Well...I was so busy playing with my toys and chasing monsters that I forgot to ask Grandma & Papaw for help until after they were in bed and you know how grumpy they can be if you interrupt their sleep. So, I thought I had better just wait. You know what...Emma is just as grumpy when you bother her in her sleep. I don't know what her deal is...I want to play or cuddle and she growls at everything! geeeeee!

So, what have you been up to? I think that you should start asking Grandma when I can come and visit again...next time I am leaving Emma at home, she takes too much attention from me.
Me and Papaw are becoming buddies. I think he really likes me but he doesn't want anyone to know it - he scratches my back all the time and sometimes he even talks to me in a cute voice like you do...don't tell him that I told you though.

Well, better go see what Emma is getting into...I don't want to miss the fun...hehehe... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment