Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saturday, February 14 & Sunday, February 15

FINALLY! the day was here and we were on our way to see you mommy (here's some pictures of us on the road). Everytime the car slowed down I looked to see if you were there...sometimes I just stared out the window and watched. Emma liked to sleep a lot so I would sit on her and walk on her head and wake her up...it was kind of fun - it must be why she does that to us in the mornings.

One time we stopped and Papaw got out of the car and we got all excited and I looked for you but you weren't there, instead Grandma made us get out of the car to go potty and it was reallllllllllly cold. We we not very happy.

So we just sat down and said, "No potty", I don't think Grandma thought it was very funny...oh well, she should try to potty outside in the cold.

Finally, after a long, long ride, there you were standing next to my car door - I thought I was dreaming, I was so excited to see you. Oh, I forgot to ask you if I looked different, I think my ears are standing up a little more. Well, I wanted to show you all my pictures from our day together so I am going to post for you just my favorites. I love you mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment