Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hi Mommy,

What did you do today? Did you think about me? I thought about you today. Aunt Sharayah made lots of messes in the family room - she was cleaning her room - it looked more like she was moving out of her room and dumping everything into the hallway. Remember the other day I was going to take a picture of Dominic's new ducky toy? Well, Aunt Sharayah took it away and she won't let me play with it so I can't take a picture of it so that you can see it - Papaw took the camera the other day and put it on the charger thing on the dresser and I can't reach it (ahhhhh), these people must not realize that I am short....and you'd think that Papaw would understand.

Melanie is over tonight, she and Aunt Sharayah are having a girls night for Aunt Sharayah's birthday. Looks like it's going to be a long night without sleep. Maybe I will jump on them tonight and drive them crazy?

I think I am going to go play for a while...I love you...do you know that I get to come and see you in one week? YEAHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment