Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today Aunt Sharayah stayed home with me cause she was sick so I duddled with her and helped her to feel better. Me and Emma played with our toys and made messes too.

We helped Grandma finish her homework so that we could go to bed early, we only got to sleep a little bit last night cause Grandma kept us up too late working on her homework. She had books and papers ALL over the bed...she should have moved so we could rest.

OH, and Grandma put some stinky stuff on us...she said it was to keep bugs off - it smelled so bad I wanted to keep me off - I rolled all over the bed and floor and everything that I could but it wouldn't go away - finally Grandma put some smell good stuff on us and then we felt better and could go to sleep.

Well, better go play with Emma...oh, she's trying to get my bone...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment