Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday, January 9, 2009

What a bummer day...I got up this morning and I thought it was going to be so much fun. I got to play with grandma and Emma. We all cuddled for a while and then grandma disappeared into that room that I've never been in that makes funny noises. She was gone for a really long time and then she came out with some weird thing perched on her head...mommy uses things like that to dry me off after my bath, hmmmm? I wonder if grandma took a bath? Maybe that's why she smells different. Oh well, I think I chew this bone for a while. No, I think I will chase Emma, no chew the bone...

Aunt Sharayah isn't going to stay home today, she has to work and now grandma is leaving for work...she told me to be a good girl...then papaw locked me into my cage...I don't like it in my cage. I've been in here a long time...I really want to get out and go potty and go play...when will grandma be home?

No comments:

Post a Comment