Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday, January 19, 2009

Mommy, hummmmm, I wonder if you think about me as much I as think about you. I woke up this morning and cuddled with grandma but she doesn't cuddle like you. Then me and Emma had a fight over the candy cane toy...I WON! Then I looked at grandma and cried for a while, she kept asking me what was the matter and I kept telling her that I missed you but I don't think she got it...so I went back under the blankets and took a nap.

The floor downstairs is dry now but papaw is still trying to do something cause it's like walking through a forest or something. Emma and I played a lot today. I think we made Aunt Sharayah nervous, she's funny sometimes.

When grandma got home I loved on grandma, ate dinner and played some more. I think I will go to bed early...I am worn out. See you in my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment