Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy,

You have been gone for two-weeks, you've never been gone this long before. I really miss you. I look for you every morning, but you are not there...when the phone rings I run to check it, but it's not you...and when someone opens the front door I bark your name, but you don't answer...instead everyone tells me to be quiet. "sigh" I cried a little today, so Emma gave me a kiss, Grandma thought it was sweet so she tried to get a picture but Emma moved...even Lucy loved on me. Lucy has been taking good care of me and even Emma is sharing Grandma pretty good, but I'd rather have you...I can't wait until we get to come visit, maybe I will even take a bath and wear something pretty just for you. I love you mommy. Grandma says we will see you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment