Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey mommy,

Guess what? I had a fun day today. I drove Aunt Sharayah crazy getting into as much as possible and chasing Emma, Lucy and Dominic. I heard Aunt Sharayah tell Grandma that we were all brats today getting into everything...but I just wanted to play and she was busy knitting something for Krissy, I am not sure who that is, but she says Sophie my cousin lives with her, why don't we visit?

Oh, I forgot to tell you what I did yesterday. I played in a sofa pillow. You know that white stuff you put in your Buddies. Well, that pillow was FULL of that same white stuff...is that where it comes from? When I finally got it all empty I laid down and rolled in it and wagged my tail for Aunt Sharayah...I don't understand why she didn't smile back, I am sure I looked adorable. Then she put all the white stuff back in the pillow...and I worked soooooo hard getting it out. (sigh) I was going to get a picture of it but Aunt Sharayah was too fast cleaning it up...maybe another time.

Sorry I don't have a picture for you today...it's Grandma's fault. She was busy and didn't have time to get her camera for me...she said we would try to do extra pictures tomorrow.

Got to got to bed now! LOVE YOU xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment