Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear Mommy,

Today I woke up in the arms of Aunt Sharayah instead of you and wondered, “how did I….and then suddenly Emma jumped on my head and I thought, oh, now I remember how I got here…why is that Dominic hogging my space? Emma, get off my head! Ouch! Emma, stop it! Ahhhh, that’s better, I think I’ll give sleep another half hour or so…hmmm, I wonder if Aunt Sharayah will take me to get the mail today…zzzzzzz.

Guess what, Grandma let me take my diaper off tonight! Yeah!!!! Aunt Sharayah said that I didn’t need it anymore so Grandma checked me and she is letting me go without my diaper…I don’t think that I will miss my diaper…I don’t walk funny anymore. Dominic tried to get fresh with me, but Papaw stopped him…weird dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment