Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well, this is me...today, Sunday, January 11, 2009. I wanted to go to church with Grandma but she said that I couldn't because some of the grown-ups wouldn't like it and the little kids would bug me too much...I still think I would like it. Grandma thinks it's unfair too, but we have to follow the rules.

When the family got home I got to go outside and run in to snow, it was REALLY cold. Then Grandma gave us NEW bones because Emma was being selfish (what's new) and then we all fought with each other as Emma stole everyone's bones and hid them in the cage. Dominic was nice though, he kept sneaking in and stealing them back for us. It was funny.

Aunt Sharayah stayed home with me tonight so that I wouldn't have to be in my cage any longer, that was nice. So I played and cuddled with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment