Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi Mommy,

Today I had to spend a lot of time in my cage...oh, it started out pretty good, cause Grandma played with me and loved on me and played some more but then Papaw made me get in my cage and there I sat for a long, long time. Then, when I was about ready to wet myself, Pappy came home and let me out to potty...then it was right back in the cage. Bummer day :(

Tonight Grandma came home and we had strangers in the house downstairs with more monsters....it was loud! I barked and tried to scare them away but Aunt Sharayah told me "no" so I had to be quiet...(I know I could get the monsters if they'd just let me...), Grandma was down there fighting with those monsters a long time.

When she finally came upstairs I gave her lots of love cause I knew that she was tired and upset about them mean things...well she's worn out and told me that I couldn't stay on the computer late tonight cause we need to go to bed early. I will talk with you tomorrow.

I love you bunches and bunches....xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment