Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi Mommy,

I got to sleep with Aunt Sharayah, Dominic, and Lucy again last night in our bed. They take up more room than we do. Emma jumped on Aunt Sharayah’s face today instead of mine…it was funny! Sure am glad she got it today and not me!

Today was kind of boring without you so I decided to help Emma chew up a piece of plastic. It was fun until Aunt Sharayah caught us…she wasn’t very happy. Aunt Sharayah thought it would be fun to make us play model today…it was okay, but Emma is mean and she just kept beating me up. So I decided to sleep the rest of the day until Grandma got home. Then I fought Emma for a bone, licked Grammy’s fingers, chased Emma and watched Emma try to tear up her bed, she is acting like a spaso…crazy!!!

Grandma’s gonna let me take my first picture with her camera tonight, I can’t wait! I hope that I can take good pictures like my mommy…well maybe someday.


Ooooo…Papaw scratched my back today…see






Feels soooooo good….

Grandma said I get to sleep with her tonight, Emma isn’t happy about that but Grandma said that she will get over it and have to get happy. I miss you mommy! I love you and hope you are getting better so that we can live together forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment