Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday, January 9, 2009 (Cont.)

Hi Mommy,

Aunt Ashley came over today today to take Emma to the doctor to have her stitches removed. Before they left we all played together. I gave Aunt Ashley lots of kisses and grandma gave me a brand new chew bone...yeah!!! Lucy tried to steal my new bone even though she had her own, so I took Emma's and Emma took Dominic's and then there was a fight over the bones. So I jumped upon the couch next to Aunt Ashley and chewed on my bone to stay out of it just like you taught me. I am such a good baby. :)

Look here we all are fighting or as grandma says .... playing... oh, what she doesn't know...I had to stop working on my journal to help break up a fight. Lucy kissed me to tell me how much she appreciated my help. Emma tried to write you a not from herself - but I told her, "NO, this is my journal, get your own!" She thinks everything belongs to her! AHHHHH!

Well, Grandma wants to go to bed now so I have to go to if I want to sleep with her - I miss you mommy. I love you! Hope you are sleeping good and dreaming about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment