Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dear Mommy,

Papaw made a lot of noise downstairs again today...it sounds like he is fighting monsters. I can fight monsters...he should let me help. Lucy was grumpy today, maybe she's the monster...she kept growling and barking at me...I didn't do anything wrong, I am good ALL the time, she just thinks she is the boss all the time. ARGH...she is such a pain sometimes.

I think Papaw should let me go get the mail with him like you do...it's not fair. I don't get to go for car rides either...maybe I will try the sad puppy dog eyes next time, do you think that will work?

Tonight Papaw and Aunt Sharayah had french fries and they wouldn't share them with me. You told them I like to share them, but they wouldn't share, that's not fair either. Grandma let me have some of her apple...but it's not as good as french fries, I wanted french fries. :(

I don't know what I will do tomorrow. I think I'm going to look for something sneaky to do to irritate Aunt Sharayah or Lucy and Emma....maybe I'll empty the pillow or steal Dominic's lamb again. Oh well, I'm bored, guess I'll go eat and go to bed.

Love you mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment