Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey mommy, Since you've been gone things have been boring and sad - I've missed you a lot. I look for you everyday but you don't come home but today I had a lot of fun. Papaw stayed home with me. We cleaned the house; played in the yard, played together, cuddled...it was AWESOME! I think he loves me but he doesn't want anyone to know. Look at my picture, I look like I have a hair extension on my tail, heehhehe.



We all played together and decided to send you our picture together...of course Emma didn't want to stand still for the picture, but it was the best one. Then we chased each other across the furniture.





Papaw showed me pictures of you on your friend's Facebook playing in the snow, do they make you go outside to potty too? You have a lot more snow there than we do here. Papaw took a picture of me in the snow for you. I didn't stay out very long because it was too cold and Pappy didn't put my coat on me...hmmmm?




I also went on a scavenger hunt and found the big dogs food - I thought it was a treat but nope just stale food. Grandma has started giving us a little bit of big dog food with our baby food because we don't want to eat that baby stuff - I'm a big girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment