Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well, I didn't get to write in my journal yesterday 'cause, Papaw and Grandma were gone ALL day. I was a prisoner locked up with Emma in our cage for hours and hours. Papaw came home once to let us out to potty and then booted us back into the cage. It was just awful!

At nighttime, Aunt Ashley and Uncle Josh came over and let us out to potty and then stayed with us and let us play...maybe that Uncle Josh isn't so bad after all. We had fun jumping all over Aunt Ashley trying to kiss her, all four of us at the same time. I'm not sure that she liked it too much.

Well, I am going to get Grandma's camera out and take some pictures for you now so that you can see the mess that the monsters left us. Aunt Sharayah is home with us today so it should be a fun day!

Love you mommy - see you realllllllly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment