Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here I am in my cage again. I spend a lot of time here. Uncle Josh came over today to visit...that was nice. He and Papaw watched TV together.

Papaw came home in the afternoon to let us out of our cage to potty...it was a good thing, I had to go!

Guess what? Papaw and Grandma bought us new bones today! YEAH!!! I love my chew bones! I stole Dominic's and hid it in my cage with mine...Aunt Sharayah didn't let me keept it.

I am excited about getting to see you soon - Papaw said that he was told that the only way that he and Grandma were allowed to come visit was if I got to come to..."it's a rule"...you are pretty smart mommy. Now they have to bring me, no matter what. Bad news, Grandma says I have to get a bath first...YUCK :(

I have to go to bed now. Guess Grandma is getting old cause she keeps going to bed early.

Love you mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment