Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well today started out like every other day...wake up waaaaayayaya too early (Grandma's fault) and love on Grandma, get mad at Emma for jumping on me, go potty and then back under the blankets to get a little extra sleep. Steal the bone from Emma, get locked in my cage and wait.....and wait....and wait .... ahhhhh, Papaw's home again! Get to play....uh oh, back in the cage...bummer.

I got to go on a car ride today to pick up Grandma from work and then we went to my doctor's office for a checkup and shots - I didn't like the shots, but I didn't cry. Guess what, the doctor said I weigh 7.1 lbs and I am very healthy. Doesn't that make you happy? :)

Then I got to go with Grandma and Papaw to Taco Bell, but Papaw didn't buy me anything...he said he forgot but I think he did it on purpose.

Well, got to go play now! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment