Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday...I don't like Sunday's because I have to stay in my cage two times except today was a little more fun. Guess what happened to me today? Well, when papaw let us all outside today it was reallllllly cold so I was trying to hurry and potty really fast so I could go back inside, but Lucy must have been in a hurry too cause she almost went potty on my back...it was scarry! I ran REALLY fast back to papaw, he laughed and thought it was funny.

Look mommy, I found a picture of us together so I decided to post it today cause I was thinking of you so much cause we like Sundays and cuddles.

Then I played with grandma in the family room. We tried to get Lucy to exercise, she didn't want to but we ran and ran in circles around the furniture together and Lucy chased grandma (she looked silly) I just stole Lucy's bone and watched them act goofy.

I played tug and played with my toys in grandma's room. She didn't like me playing with her scarf...I thought it made a fun toy, but she said "no". :(

Hey do you like that I used one of our favorite colors?

Missing you always and ever...love you mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment